2020 Snapshot

Every year for the past 4/5 years I have put together a short highlight video that sums up the year. I am always surprised by how much can be portrayed in a 5 minute (or less) video and it feels like such a lovely concise reminder of what has happened in the year and how the kids have grown. I generally find it to be quite a therapeutic task but no more so than it was this year. I can't quite work out why that was. Maybe it had something to do with the realisation that although the year has been like none other in many ways, there was still the space and capacity for a lot of joy and fun. Again, to stress, it did not always feel fun and it has been one of those years where the rough patches have been in plenty, yet naively or not I choose to make these moments of joy the moments I want to remember. 






Comments

Popular Posts