Toddler Moments

With the Summer Holidays approaching I knew that one on one time with my littlest was going to be very limited for a good while. I wanted to make sure to capture some of the sweet, still and independent moments that often occur when it's just her and me. I decided to follow her round with the camera for a day, which she was surprisingly quite allowing of. I also wanted to make sure I captured some moments where she was unaware she was being filmed too; to make sure she wasn't just performing for the camera! (If she's anything like my oldest two they know how to switch on the eccentric factor once the camera is out!) So here is the littlest member of our family, starring in a video all of her own. I hope she'll enjoy looking back on this typical toddler day when she's older!




Comments

Popular Posts