It's all about love...

I think my love for videography was born somewhere alongside my Sony handy-cam and the weddings of friends and family. I loved capturing highlights of the day, editing and gifting to the couples. My only regret is that I wish I knew then what I know now, however while it remains that time travel is still not a possibility, I have to hope that some kind of video is better than none! It's one thing I wish I'd organised for my own wedding. We have beautiful pictures which I'm so grateful for and I'd be lying if I said we have no video because we do.... however when you give your 19 year old brother the camera for a large chunk of the day you get some interesting footage! The day of your wedding goes by in such a flash, recording it in video gives you the chance to re-live it (in a way!) So where possible I will continue to seek to video and record these wonderful and momentous days, because something so important deserves to be cherished over and over again! 





Comments

Popular Posts